It's Friday.. We survived another week. Why not celebrate with a new cocktail?
What you will need:
2 ounces grapefruit juice
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp honey syrup
2 oz club soda
1 oz tequila
ice, as needed
grapefruit wedges, for garnish
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup honey
What to do:
Honey Simple Syrup
1. Combine water and honey in a small pan.
2. Heat on low-medium heat until honey has dissolved.
3. Allow syrup to cool.
1. Fill serving glass a little more than half full of ice.
2. Pour in 2 oz of fresh grapefruit juice.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
4. Follow with 1 tbsp of honey syrup.
5. Add 1 oz tequila.
6. Top with tonic water!
7. Stir to combine.
Garnish finished cocktail with a grapefruit wedge.